Youth Ambassador Program
OCIA seeks youth Ambassadors to help to promote and represent the organization. Ambassadors will work within their immediate community on social networks and sphere of influence to raise the visibility of OCIA’s achievements and milestones. Pursuing duties, Ambassadors play to their own individual strengths and abilities, Ambassadors will work to advance the common good of the organisation through social promotions of The OCIA.
How to participate?
User need to sign up and apply for the respective ambassador position i.e. social network, blogger, data collector, content writer etc. Need to fill the details and submit the application. The eligible candidate will be selected.
Tickets and Passes:
For the active ambassadors free tickets or passes for the events organized by OCIA be issued.
Kitchen and School Visits:
For the active ambassadors based on their location preference can arrange kitchen and school visits.
Working in live projects will help in developing new set of skills and get exposed to multiple roles.
Eligibility and Selection:
• Candidate should be between 18-35 years
• Candidate should have social accounts and knowledge on social promotions is added advantage
• For candidate applying for blogger or content writer should submit the sample or previous works
• Selection of the candidate will completely depends on the OCIA representative based on the resume quality, previous works, social connections etc.
What are the benefits can offer for the ambassador? Certificate:
Ambassadors who achieves the target set by OCIA will be issued with achievement certificate.
Ambassadors who achieves the double target will be prized with vouchers from certain brands such as Big Bazaar, Airtel (free top ups), Shoppers Stop etc.
Based on youth ambassador interest training will be provided by the experts in different technologies of OCIA has been implemented.
What ambassador should do?
• Need to promote OCIA’s recent updates based on regional wise which is given by the OCIA’s representative.
• Can do self-interest promotions about the organization with prior permission from the OCIA’s representative.
• Can refer or ask their friends and colleagues to promote and share on their social networks
• Can write guest blog for over official blog based on the category we provided.
What ambassador should not do?
• No negative promotions on OCIA.
• No donation asking promotions.